Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Quite Continental Charm School Journal-Day 6

Today's Lesson is "Be fashionably punctual".
VIA
 My best friend, Andi is the embodiment of that phrase. If she says "I'll be there at 8:15", she'll be pulling in the driveway at 8:14, and ringing the bell right on schedule! Part of the reason our friendship works is because we have this yin and yang thing going on. I'm usually punctual, but I'd say about 25% of the time, I find myself in a situation where I've managed my priorities so poorly it affects other people. Sometimes it's because I'm a chronic procrastinator. Sometimes it's because I have too many things to do that are equally important. Either way, this lesson is definitely hitting home today after several "mismanaged" moments in my schedule. Really, if you are late (and I don't mean those times when it truly is not your fault) it usually means you were not making the most of the moments leading up to that one.

I saw a pretty neat quote on pinterest (which unfortunately means it will go uncredited) today that I will use to "punctuate" my thoughts on this lesson:

"What are you doing today? Is it worth trading A DAY of your LIFE?"


No comments:

Post a Comment