Friday, March 23, 2012

Quite Continental Charm School Journal- Day 1

I have stumbled upon the Quite Continental Charm School, and of course I am enrolling myself rightthissecond. Today's lesson is "An Attitude of Gratitude".

 I feel as though this may be the easiest lesson for me. As a Southern girl, I am no stranger to the art of writing thank you notes. In addition, I have a lot to be thankful for these days!  I just hope I can remember this lesson in the future on a day when I'm not feeling so great. For now, I will share my latest expression of gratitude: my very best mini chocolate loaf cakes for friends and mentors who helped me  acquire employment!  I am so grateful for their guidance, support, and encouragement! I hope these little morsels from my heart/kitchen are enough to show them how special they are to me!
 And of course, THANK YOU dear reader! You make the world a better place merely by existing, I am sure of it!
 Stay tuned for tomorrow's lesson "Class up your bedroom"!




No comments:

Post a Comment