Monday, November 9, 2009

Ty's Big Brother Beats

Ty is two years old, and next month he'll be a big brother! Here is the play list of a CD I made for him.
Ty's Big Brother Beats
Rumpus- Karen O and the Kids It's your job to teach your little brother or sister how to make the highest quality rumpus.
Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds - Ben Harper Isn't it fun to imagine and pretend?
Upside Down- Jack Johnson- You like Curious George, right? I do too.
My Boys-Taken by Trees This song is about the important stuff. It's important to teach the baby about these things too, okay?
Candy in the Sun- Swirl 360 On your mark, get set, DANCE!
Golden Phone-Micachu and the Shapes The first time I heard this song it reminded me of you.
Super Rad- The Aquabats It's a song about superheroes and aliens. Cool, huh?
Let's Go Surfing- The Drums I think if you could write a song right now it would sound like this.
Mushaboom-Feist Isn't this a silly word?
It's Oh So Quiet- Bjork It's always a good idea to strike a good balance between quiet and loud.
Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da (Anthology Version)- The Beatles One of my favorites.
We're Going to Be Friends- Jack Johnson The most important thing to remember is that the new baby is going to be your very best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment