Saturday, November 7, 2009

Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog

Let's begin with a moment of confession: I am a terrible nerd.

I realize I possess many nerdy qualities, but there are many important parts of nerd culture I am only just discovering/ at which I am totally inept. Video games give me motion sickness, I never use messaging short hand (like, LOL), I have yet to read Hitch Hiker's Guide, and I've never played a role playing game. Now, enter Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog. I made a new friend this weekend at a philosophy conference, and he introduced me to it. (I feel slightly better knowing this is pretty new to him too, and that a few of my other nerdy friends don't know about Dr. Horrible either.) My fiance informed me that this is not only old news, but it is a pillar of nerd culture! At any rate, I am in the process of becoming familiar with this little bit of wonderful, and I am in love with it. How could I not be? It stars NPH! (LOVELOVELOVE) I don't want to give too much away and words fail me right now, so here is the first clip:

No comments:

Post a Comment