Sunday, November 15, 2009

Halloween II

Halloween was great this year and warranted two posts. I am finally posting part two of the Halloween party. First, here is the bestiality...and I warn you it is pretty graphic. Rated NC-17 for full frontal male animal nudity. ***THIS IS NOT A JOKE, IT'S REALLY GRAPHIC!!!*** One of my roommates was an anatomically correct horse, complete with functioning parts. So to speak. It's vulgar yet genius. It took a lot of effort, research and planning to create something like that! I salute you, Sir.

Also, this:
Black and Gold
by Nancy Byrd Turner
Everything is black and gold
Black and gold, to-night:
Yellow pumpkins, yellow moon
Yellow candle light;

Jet black cats with golden eyes
Shadows black as ink
Firelight blinking in the dark
With a yellow blink

Black and gold, black and gold
Nothing in between-
When the world turns black and gold
Then it's Halloween!

My friend Peg recited this for me at the Farmers' Market on Halloween, and I simply adored it! She sent me an mp3 of her reciting the poem, but I can't figure out how to get it up here, which is frustrating. But, anyway. I love this poem and I love Halloween. Ramping up for Thanksgiving now. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment