Wednesday, November 4, 2009

A short game

I saw this game on Oh, Mishka, who saw it on another blog. So here we go!

Reading... Mansfield Park by Jane Austen
Keeping...Seeds from my Jack-O-Lantern. I'm going to make Pumpkin Brittle and sell it at my farmer's market.
Baking... At this very moment...a pumpkin so I can have puree for pumpkin pie. I am a baker...so I bake all the time. :o)
Watching... Sea Quest on the Netflix. It's amazing in the same way velveeta and shells is amazing. It's not quite crap like the mac 'n cheese with the powder, but it's still simultaneously wonderful, cheesy and bad.
Trying... to get into graduate school in one piece.
Making... a scarf for my lover.
Congratulating... One cousin on becoming a new mother, another for finding her wedding dress today, and another for making it to his regional Pop Warner football championship!

Halloween post part II coming soon, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment