Thursday, May 28, 2009

Capricious

Okay...so the travel blogs didn't work out so well. BUT that is only because I have resumed my ever growing love affair with my new town. I have to go to work...but more later.

Later:
I've been working a lot... not really...but for me it is a drastic increase after being a house girlfriend for about 3 months. But the work is satisfying so I'm happy. I haven't been taking very many photos...I REALLY should start taking more. Summer is beautiful here. The peonies have bloomed. Unfortunately it's been raining, and we all know peonies are best enjoyed in the sunshine!
The photos I have taken lately are all of meals. Weird, eh? I feel like how people eat is the most accurate reflection of how well people are doing in life. I've been pretty proud of our tabelscape/stove top lately, so I've been photographing it. I'll put the series up tomorrow ( I have a short day at work on Fridays.) The best way to describe our table scape is to quote Oscar Wilde: "Those who live within their means suffer from a serious lack of imagination." While we have modest means, we eat well. I would say my lover and I eat better than most people in our cohort. Three cheers for a boyfriend that can cook!

At any rate...I leave you with this sentiment for how I feel at this very moment:

No comments:

Post a Comment