Saturday, May 23, 2009

80 days, eh?

Right now I'm in the middle of settling into my adult life. I'm working, grocery shopping, doing laundry all that good stuff. I'm even working on building a better future for myself by going to graduate school. Of course, now that I feel settled here, all I want to do is travel. Although this town is still very new to me, and I still find novel things to love about it every day, I feel like now is a good time to stretch out in another new place, if only for a week or so. So that's exactly what I'm going to do. This week all posts will be regarding a place I'd like to visit, some for the first time, and some again. Let's start with...

Key West, FL
Beautiful beaches, reefs for snorkeling, Kinos (They are the most comfortable sandals and with such a reasonable price, they are addicting), a surprising number of restored historical sites with guided tours ( like the Hemingway house, the Truman house, and the Pirate Museum and the Conch Train), great food (Key Lime Pie and Rum Runners!!) , a party with every tropical sunset, and beautiful hotels. My family loves it there. My dad and his buddies go every August for the lobster mini season. Oh how I miss my beloved Margaritaville!

No comments:

Post a Comment