Friday, April 10, 2009

I heart Where's Fluffy!

Holy crap, another movie post! Sorry...it's what I do these days! Anyway-
We just rented Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist. It was pretty cute. Some parts were kind of...well lame. Typical teen romantic comedy stuff. But some of it was really great. I laughed so hard at some of the parts that really reminded me of being in high school. I was totally a Norah. I openly loved rules (I'm not even kidding.) but I hung out with all the kids who were anti-establishment and whatnot. I even have a best friend who is a lot like Caroline. I was straight edge but would later deny it because that would be allowing myself to be labeled and as I used to say "labels are for cans of tuna!" My "Nick" (same guy I'm still with!) was in a ska band at the time and we were always going to these local "underground"/"scene" shows and stuff. Oh the fun we had! I would have died if we had a local band like Where's Fluffy to hunt down.

1 comment: