Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Decisions, decisions...

Since becoming a house girlfriend, I have been able to do adorable things like host dinner parties, and make cupcakes for the class (read: the philosophy department). I'm not even going to lie and say it's degrading and that I hate it because that couldn't be further from the truth. Actually if I could have my way I would have a cake shop instead of having a normal job...but you know the economy. Bah.

Anyway, today's culinary thoughts have been centered around Easter. I have "class cupcakes" down to a few flavors for Easter, but I haven't picked one yet.
  • carrot cake with cream cheese icing
  • carrot cake with coconut-pecan cream cheese icing
  • lemon cake with strawberry whipped cream
  • vanilla cake with strawberry whipped cream

So difficult!!! I wish I could just make them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment