Friday, March 20, 2009

Birds sing- a ding a ding


It's actually a little cool today, but the sun is shining and the daffodils are blooming. I think it's safe to say spring has sprung. I've actually never seen daffodils in real life until about a week ago. It's too hot in my home state. But then again, with the amount of sunshine we get I think the sunny appearance of those blooms would just be overkill. Our new town is small and conducive to walking and biking. I LOVE it.
The strangest thing has been happening to me lately, and it's happening more and more frequently. I keep having the image of Gene Wilder as Willy Wonka riding the "bike-mixer" and singing "Spring time, the only pretty ring time. Birds sing- a ding a ding sweet lovers love...the spring!" I am really grouchy there are no clips of just this moment on the internet! The best I can do is to recommend you click on this: 9:30 and then click the time on ChrstnPwr's comment. Must... resist... pithy thoughts... regarding this person's username!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment