Tuesday, August 16, 2011

The Dog Days Are Upon Us

Cloudy again...but rumors of sun tomorrow! Today I am turning in my abstract for the poster session by those of us who are completing their practicum during the summer semester. This means two things:
1. I am one step closer to being a master of public health!
2. The summer is almost over. (BOO!)

Time to break out the old "Summer 2011" Bucket less to assess what has been successfully completed, and what still needs to be done!

Summer 2011 Bucket List

1. Practicum- Check!
2. Visit Arnold Arboretum
3. Visit Freedom Trail- Check!
4. Swim
5. Have a cold one at a brewery tour- Check!
6. Have an epic Fourth of July Celebration in the cradle of independence- Check!
7. Barbecue ribs- Check!
8. Cobbler and pie- Check!
9. Raspberry-Lime Rickey
10. Grill out- Check!
11. Visit Cape Cod

Looks like I've got a bit of summer left ahead of me after all...

No comments:

Post a Comment