Sunday, August 14, 2011


Can we just talk, for the 500 billionth time in the blogosphere, about how impeccable the style of the women of Mad Men is? I'm not just talking about their glamorous outfits for going out, I'm mostly fascinated by the outfits and hair styles they wear when they're just"schlepping around" at home. Here are some elements I'm hoping to incorporate into my own wardrobe.

Midge in Season 1, Episode 1

Definitely a strong contender for my first day of school this year.

Hermes scarf

The obvious reference is the scarf gifted to Peggy by Duck, but several of the ladies make use of this holy grail of fabric squares. Okay, maybe I can't have an Hermes scarf anytime soon...but I can get a very nice silk one somewhere else, and I can wear it in these ways:





and lastly,

Trudy Campbell's Hair
I'm obsessed with it.





No comments:

Post a Comment