Saturday, September 17, 2011

Woah! Fall just set up shop in a hurry!

     Since the highs around Boston have gone from 80 degrees to 60 degrees in a matter of two days, I feel as though I've been slapped in the face by Autumn! Not that I'm complaining; Fall is my favorite season! This week, in addition to the weather change, I have been invited to a Halloween party, and made plans for picking apples next week! I'm looking forward to trying yet another New England delicacy- the apple cider doughnut!  Also, I saw these cookies running rampant through the blogosphere, and now I have to get my hands on some cider so I can try it out in my own kitchen! Not Martha, you rock SO HARD!



After a nice vacation weekend in Cape Cod last week, today is a day of intense cleaning and chores! (And homework.) ...And maybe some shopping for Halloween costume materials? 

No comments:

Post a Comment