Sunday, September 13, 2009

Need.

I've been dreaming about new shoes. Here are some I've been coveting:


I'm not really into boots. I suppose it's partially due to living in places where they are unnecessary for most of my life. It also might have something to do with my freakishly tiny ankles, which create a weird wrinkly situation, rather than a sleek "I am woman hear me roar" look that most girls achieve with a great pair of boots. However, I do understand the importance of a good leather shoe with a good tread for winter. If they are adorable t-strap mary janes, even better. Double buckles you say? YES PLEASE.

So, my Keds did not fare so well this summer through the berry picking, and the random tidal waves of buttermilk due to turning on the mixer without any flour to thicken the liquid. These little French lovelies should make a nice replacement, non?

No comments:

Post a Comment