Monday, September 21, 2009

Dear Journal,

I think my life has achieved a faster pace than I was prepared for, which is not a bad thing at all. Sometimes I think I'm having too much fun for my own good. Then I remember it is impossible to have too much fun. However, this new lifestyle has left for very little blogging or photography time. It's a shame because, those two things force me to keep on the lookout for the special moments in my daily life, which have been plentiful these days. Between all the fun I've been having at work, and my exceptionally entertaining roommates, there is an appreciable amount of things for me to blog about. I promise to do so.
Yours,
Nissa

P.S. Waking up in the middle of the night to your best friend offering to split a 1/2 pound cheeseburger ( see picture of a burger from this restaurant below) to be consumed in the comfort and privacy of your bedroom is pretty life altering. I highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment