Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Photo A Day Update

Am I the only one who is keenly aware of the relativity of time? The previous two weeks felt excruciatingly long. Then, for whatever reason, starting around 7:00 AM on Saturday,  what I have experiencing as the passage of roughly 45 minutes is -to the rest of the universe- 3 hours! 

That said, I have taken a few photos...though not all for the challenge. I'm not above playing catch up though. :)
October 7- "Corner"

For a few weeks, Boston participated in Luke Jerram's "Play Me, I'm Yours" project! 75 Pianos were installed around the city to be played by...well...anyone! This was one I passed on my bike ride home from work, at the corner of Washington Square.

I think the next photo deserves a post of its own. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment