Monday, October 7, 2013

Catching up on Photos with Friends!

So...I messed up and I thought 8:00 was Friday's picture, but it was actually Sunday's picture. I also slept through both 8:00 hours on Sunday. Sorry.  Anyway here are my photos from the past few days:

Friday, October 4 - 8:00 (Should have been "In Motion")


A swingin' Friday night in the Askins-Hewitt household! While our friends were being total rock stars at the Voodoo Glow Skulls show, we opted to stay in to watch one of our favorite shows, Red Dwarf. I love the ska, but they're a a little louder than what I'm prepared to endure after a long day of work. (Read: I'm too old for that shit!)

Saturday, October 5: Afternoon





Saturday afternoon was quite felicitous! We ended up running a few errands and then walking around downtown. Even in the city, there is a decent amount of leaf peeping to be had! 

Sunday, I took no photos. Kiss my grits. 

Monday, October 7- What I saw today




 If I took a picture of what I actually look at all day, it would be a major HIPAA violation. So instead, I will share my kitchen window. I love cooking, I love coming home, and it is one of many details in my apartment that facilitates my fantasy that I live in Middle Earth. 

Want to play along? Daily photo assignments can be found here. Share yours in the comments! Also, if you want to see photos from these assignments that were artfully taken, with an actual camera (not quickly snapped with a cell phone), please visit Home Says Hello



1 comment:

  1. The leaves!!!! And that's your kitchen window?? I need an apartment tour asap

    ReplyDelete