Sunday, February 6, 2011

Spring time wish list

Maybe the winter weather is getting to me, but I've been fantasizing about not wearing 10 lbs worth of outerwear just to take out the trash! Here are a few of the things I'm wearing in my dreams...

These adorable mocs from Cole Hann, with Nike Air technology (because Boston is a walking city) and a diary lock instead of the usual buckle. As usual, what I want is out of my price range, so I'm going to settle for a well made, supportive, red patent leather penny loafer or moc wherever I can find it.



Next is another pair of shoes:



My I've had a pair of white ones for about 4 years and they served me well. I'm on the hunt for a replacement, and I think green is a nice unexpected change. This is definitely a more reasonable purchase...one I'll probably make in the near future.

Finally, I could really use a white sundress. I think I say this every year, and every year, the perfect dress eludes me. Seriously, this year, it WILL happen. I haven't found a photo, because I haven't found the dress yet. But when I do, you will know.

Meanwhile, I'll keep loving my snuggly sweaters, and hot tea. That part of winter never gets old!


No comments:

Post a Comment