Thursday, January 6, 2011

Good Morning Sun

via
I started doing yoga in 10th grade to cope with the stress of being in a very crowded and noisy high school. I used Yoga for Dummies, and it was my daily hour of quiet time. As I got better at it, I moved on to the "intermediate" routine which was the Sun Salutation. I fell out of the habit after going to college. By some happy accident, my lover and I have fallen into a routine of doing the Sun Salute together every morning this week, so I went out and bought him his own yoga mat. (It's black. Much more manly than my lavender one with which we've been taking turns.) I think we might get bored with just one routine so I did a search for some more routines, and I found this site with the most adorable little illustrations!


I didn't resolve to do this, but it would be a nice thing to keep up for the rest of the year!




No comments:

Post a Comment