Saturday, November 20, 2010

A Cauldron of Hot, Strong Love

This morning, for my birthday, my lover and I went to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 1 in Cambridge. Then, since we were on that side of town, we went to the famous L.A. Burdick for some hot chocolate. Can I just say...ugh. There are no words. I forgot my camera, so marvel at these little gems from around the web:


via
I'm a little obsessed with the mouse and penguin truffles! They're so tiny and cute! (And probably delicious too! I just wouldn't have the heart to eat one.)


via

I read a review of this place on yelp that said this is obviously the medicinal chocolate taken after an encounter with dementors, as described in the Harry Potter books. I totally agree.

Brad has decided, based on this hot chocolate alone, that we should live here forever. I'm not sold, but this is very persuasive.

Also, today was the Harvard v Yale football game, and I saw lots of people wearing sweaters like this:





Both via

I now need one with my school's monogram.

Thank you for such a sweet Saturday, lover!

No comments:

Post a Comment