Sunday, October 10, 2010

Southern Hospitality

It is my weekend routine to take some time to read all of the wedding blogs I follow, so I have a week's worth of posts to keep me blissfully entertained for at least an hour. My favorite part is the when some of them post "links for Friday" or something like that.

Now, even though I'm in New England at the present, doesn't mean I don't know a thing or two about sweet tea, and biscuits! I present to you the most charming party/wedding idea of the week...


via
As soon as you get over how pretty the whole thing looks, you remember that it's a bar of fluffy (I choose to believe they're still piping hot), melt in your mouth biscuits ready to be slathered with that gorgeous honey! Yes, THIS is the world in which we live!
The link I found was on Snippet & Ink, but they found it in the archives of 100 Layer Cake. I follow both of these stunning blogs, and my only regret is that I didn't know about them until I became a bride to be! We aren't planning our wedding until after I've finished graduate school, so for now I just read for the sake of being inspired in my day to day life by beauty and love. I think in graduate school, you need that sometimes. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment