Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Today, I am thankful for...

I took the GRE today. I like to call what I experienced at that desk a "mind rape". At any rate, I feel the need to list some things I am thankful for, since I have sort of been neglecting my life for the past three weeks, or so.

- My loving-devoted-supportive-practically-perfect-in-every-way fiance.
- My family and friends, who are also very loving and supportive.
- Tutorials on youtube. I learned to knit using nothing but youtube videos to guide me! I am going to take a stab at sewing next week!
- Two-hour walks on scenic trails.
- Cozy sweaters.
-Mansfield Park. (It is full of GRE vocabulary words.)
- Good times at The Cellar.
- Seasonal autumn sweets, like baked apples, pumpkin baked goods of any sort, and candy corn.
-Our fireplace.

p.s. You probably already know that in the Victorian Era there was a secret language associated with flowers. Well, one of the flowers meant to convey gratitude was the Canterbury Bell. Isn't it pretty?

1 comment:

  1. I showed this post to Matt, we both laughed at your cuteness and your description of what the GRE does to your brain. Your words are pretty, please share your thankful things with me!!!!

    ReplyDelete