Wednesday, July 29, 2009

He asked...

My lover over at Existential Funk is now my fiance...or as I prefer to call him, " my special beau". He made us a lovely dinner on the balcony of our old apartment while we were in the middle of moving into our summer cottage. He waited until it got dark and the fireflies came out because he knows I love them. It's been a month now, and I am still so excited. We haven't set a date, but we know the big day won't happen for a couple of years. I am in the middle of graduate school applications and all that. That being said, I have been spending WAY too much time looking at wedding blogs, theknot.com, Martha Stewart Weddings and other such nonsense. I have a bookmark file that is now comparable to Monica's "wedding book". How does this happen?! Oh well, at least I won't have last minute planning stress, right?








No comments:

Post a Comment