Saturday, July 25, 2009

Addictive Chemicals

I have sixty-seven bajillion things I'd like to blog about! First (I will make a full post about this later.) I am engaged!!! YAY!

Okay on to THIS post...

This is merely a list of foods I think are laced with "addictive chemicals that make you crave it fortnightly":
  • Kashi Cheddar TLCs
  • Taco Bell Crunch Wrap Supremes
  • General Tso's Chicken and egg rolls
  • Crasins
  • Pad Thai (particularly from this place called Cafe de Bangkok...they put tomatoes and vinegar in it...weird but SO good.)
  • Umeboshi Furekaki
  • Panera Bread's broccoli and cheddar soup sopped up with that piece of bread they give you in the you pick two meal
  • Dr. Pepper
  • Kraft Deluxe Macaroni and Cheese
Now this:


Any other foods I should be wary of?

No comments:

Post a Comment