Thursday, June 17, 2010

Our new digs

So,uh...my new apartment in Boston...it is kind of incredible. Sorry you have to put up with my bragging...
Here is my list of things I love about our new place:

-No realtor's fee. :o)
-Near the T.
-On a quiet street AND faces the courtyard.
-Near lots of fun stuff(like Cafe Japonaise).
-Is within walking distance of my Buddhist community center.
-Laundry in the building.
-Off the ground level.
-Building has this awesome old fashioned/questionable looking elevator that looks like a cage.
-Has a bay window,hardwood floors, kitchen has walk in pantry AND balcony access, claw foot bathtub, and plenty of closet space!
-Includes heat and hot water.
-Marble steps into the building and one of those intercom things to let people in. Very city-mouse!

We're moving in next month!!

1 comment:

  1. What the heck? I had NO IDEA you've been updating your blog.

    I'm kind of excited about a gift I got you. No, not kind of. REALLY. Let's just say you're going to get a lot of use out of it in Bostonnnnn!

    ReplyDelete